- Who we are
- Sunday Celebration
- Meetings & events
- Building, training & giving
- The Grace Centre
- Wider links
- What about you?
Building, training and giving
We aim to put on a variety of events that will serve the wider community and help us to build bridges with people:
- During term-time we host a Parents & Toddlers group, which runs 10-11.30am on Wednesdays at the Grace Centre.
- There is a weekly Senior Citizens Coffee & Lunch Club on Thursdays 10.30 – 1.00 at the Grace Centre.
- On Tuesdays during term-time we run Afters, an After-School Club for Year 6 children from Devonshire Road School.
- We are represented on the BASE Board of Trustees (Bolton Accomodation, Support and Emplyment - a Charitable Company)
- Staff members offer volunteer help at Devonshire Road School for a couple of hours a week.
- On Friday mornings in partnership with other churches we help to run Streetsoccer Academy, a project that uses sport as an opportunity to reach out to male adults in vulnerable circumstances.
- On Tuesday afternoons there are ladies ESOL classes (English for Speakers of Other Languages) attracting people from the Asian community, Eastern Europe and elsewhere.
- Members regularly bring non-perishable food, toiletries and household items to donate to the Storehouse Project, a Bolton-wide foodbank.
At other times we have staged various events such as a Fun Day, Kidz Holiday Club, Quiz Night, Barn Dance, Big-screen football and Footie Frenzy training days.