- Who we are
- Sunday Celebration
- Meetings & events
- Building, training & giving
- The Grace Centre
- Wider links
- What about you?
Other meetings and events
Whatever the size of the church, smaller groups meeting in people's homes are a vital part of our church life. Here it is usually easier to develop hospitality, build friendships and give more time to personal needs and situations. The meetings vary from week to week but over a period of time would comprise the following elements:
- Welcome (a brief social time to relax together)
- Praise & worship (helping us to focus our attention on Jesus)
- Discussion (usually looking at questions relating back to the previous Sunday's Bible teaching, and applying the principles to our own lives and circumstances)
- Prayer (praying for any needs amongst ourselves or others we know, for wider church activities, or for those whom we live and work with who may not yet know Jesus for themselves)
Every now and then a Life Group will do something a little different such as a social, training or an outreach event.
Our Life Groups meet most Wednesday or Thursday evenings at 8pm in various homes around the town. Anyone is welcome to visit or be a regular part of a Life Group.